Are you looking to watch Australian TV channels for free on Kodi? Here is the solution, go for IPTV AU live streaming addon and fulfil all your desires. It is available in the Sly Guy Repository, where a bundle of live TV channels are available.
In the IPTV AU Australian Kodi addon, you can find various niches of live TV streaming such as news, sports, programs, documentaries etc. It also allows you to find regional TV channels such as Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne etc.
In the IPTV AU, there are sections for ABC news, 9Gem, 9Go, 9Life, al Jazeera, Fox Sports News, Snowy Mountains Television, 9Rush Sydney, Channel 9 and many more like these.
How to Install IPTV AU Kodi 19 Matrix Addon
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on the Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://k.slyguy.xyz in the top text box
- Now type MJH in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on MJH > repository.slyguy.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > SlyGuy Repository
- Click on Video Addons > IPTV AU > Install and wait for notification.