Welcome to the step-by-step installation guide to Homelander Kodi addon. It is a Kodi 19 Matrix compatible addon located in the Crew repository. It has plenty of free links and sections.
Homelander offers sections for TV shows, Movies, My movies, My TV shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Tools, People and search.
Follow the below guide to install Homelander on Kodi. Alternatively, you can visit this link for a faster installation process; https://team-crew.github.io/
How To Install Homelander Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on the Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Typehttps://team-crew.github.io/ in the top text box
- Now type Crew in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Crew > repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > The Crew Repo
- Click on Video Addons > Homelander > Install and wait for notification.