Chupacabra is new Kodi Addon that is great because of the Spanish movies and TV it has to offer. For Spanish speakers, this is the best Addon. This Addon is fully dedicated to Spanish movies and TV Shows. Categories include De Las Mejores Peliculas, Peliculas de Suspenso, Peliculas de Terror, Series y Peliculas, Peliculas Mexicanas, Peliculas de Misterio, Telenovelas and many more.
Chupacabra is a new third-party Kodi Addon released in 2018 from AndroidBBoy repo. You can easily installed it from AndroidBBoy Repository. AndroidBBoy Repository provides Spanish flicks and Tv for their client with full of interesting content.
To install Chupacabra Add-on on Kodi follow the step by step procedure is given below.
How to Install Chupacabra on Kodi
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://androidbboy.xyz/repo in the top text box
- Now type andy in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on andy > andyrepository.androidbboy.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > AndroidbBoy Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Chupacabra > Install and wait for notification