How to Add Subtitles to Kodi Addons
According to my own experience with Kodi application, it is very important to have subtitles when you are watching a TV show or movie on Kodi. There is a bundle of reasons behind showing subtitles below movies and TV shows. For example, if you have some hearing problems then you might be interested to read out what the actor/actress saying in the movie. Using subtitles on any video helps the viewer to understand the words deeper. These are also important if you are a big fan of foreign movies and TV shows or if you are a fan of TV series that is not in your native language.
Adding subtitles functionalities to videos on Kodi is not a difficult task but it might take some time. Here in this blog, we will try to walk you through a series of easy steps in order to show subtitles on any video in Kodi.
Before going to Add subtitles to Kodi addons and the setting process, please make sure that you have turned on the services on Kodi. Here we would like to start the process and make it easy for you to show subtitles.
How to Enable Automatic Subtitles on Kodi
- Go to Home
- Select System
- Click on Video from the list
- Now from Video section select Subtitles
- From subtitles, you can set font size style, color etc, if you want to set you can do this or simply go ahead by scrolling down and select Default TV show Service Option
- After clicking Default TV show service a pop up will open
- From Pop Up click on “Get More”
- Select OpenSubtitles.org from the list
- Now the subtitle service is all set up on Kodi TV
- After these steps, your half work is done. Now, you will learn how to access the subtitles you just downloaded in the above procedure.
- Exit the screen you were before
- Open the TV show you want to access
- Click on it and the heading will be like “Subtitles”
- Click on the “Download” below “Subtitles”
- Now after few moments you will see a list saying “Subtitles found”
- Access anyone that you want
- Congrats! All done.