Videoshare.eu or Video Share is the platform where you can find almost every content niche. You can find movies, Sports, TV shows, Kids videos, Dramas, Anime and much more in the http://vshare.eu or Video Share. This is a complete and content-rich server for media and other kinds of files which can be used for finding your favourite content for free right on your home screen.
Most of the famous Kodi addons use it for content scrapping such as Exodus, Neptune Rising etc. If you are using Kodi, you might be aware that none of the Kodi addons offers content on its own. Every addon pulls and scraps content from third-party apps. Vshare.eu is one of these platforms which serves the Kodi addons by providing content from the world wide web.
The reason for vshare.eu is that it is not compatible and is in the new stage, that’s’ why some of its links are not available in every region. There are also plenty of other things which might be the core which might be the core reasons for http://vshare.eu/pair Error.
Some of the websites use on click ads. Such ads open a new tab for displaying the ads. So navigating between different windows leads to the unwanted http://vshare.eu/pair error on your Firestick device. Another reason for this might be the unavailability of the requested page.
If a page is not available and giving 404 error, then there are chances that you will get the http://vshare.eu/pair Error on your Firestick device. Similarly, if the website is temporarily blocked or not reachable due to some technical server errors, then you will face the http://vshare.eu/pair Error.
No matter what is the reason, the http://vshare.eu/pair Error on Kodi can be fixed by considering the following given solutions. With the help of these discussed methods, you can avoid the future share error on your home screen. Keep reading for working solutions for http://vshare.eu/pair Error.
The URL resolver helps to resolve this issue on Firestick. The process is quite simple. You need to install it and then it will disable specific sources/links on your device at the real-time of scrapping. Below is the detailed guide for installing the Universal URL Resolver addon on Kodi and how to use it for fixing the http://vshare.eu/pair error.
How to Install Universal URL Resolver on FireStick from Kodi
- Open Kodi on your Firestick settings
- From Kodi home screen, click on settings.
- Go to the “File Manager” tab from the menu.
- Click on “Add Source”
- Select None
- Enter https://fusion.tvaddons.co/ in the first box and Universal URL Resolver in the second text field
- Go back to Home and click on Settings.
- Now Open Addons
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Select Universal URL Resolver
- Open Kodi Scripts Folder
- Enter script.module.urlresolver-5.0.61.zip
- Wait for the addon enabled notification.
- All done.
Now its time to use Universal URL Resolver for fixing the Video Share Pair issue on Firestick. To do so, follow the steps given below.
- Open Kodi in your Firestick Settings
- Click on Settings
- Open System Settings
- Now Choose Expert Mode
- From the addons section, select “Manage Dependencies”.
- Search for “URL Resolver” addon from the list of addons
- Open the Universal URL Resolver
- Select Configure from the addon
- Now from the list of all the URL Resolvers
- Look for vshare.eu and disable it
- All done.
Vshare problem on Kodi can be fixed with the help of direct authentication. You can follow the below-mentioned steps for resolving the issue by using this method.
- Open Kodi
- Go to Add-ons by clicking on the left side menu.
- Click on any video addon you have installed on your device.
- Please open it and click on the Video on your own
- The addon will start searching for relevant sources.
- Now click on a “share link” and select the video server.
- Once you select the server, you will face a popup with a heading “Vshare.eu Stream Authorization” and saying “To Play This Video Stream Authorization Required…”
- Now minimize the Kodi media player by using the remote centre button, Use your Firestick or Laptop or Mobile browser and enter http://vshare.eu/pair.
- On the video-sharing screen, look at the IP address if it is the same as of your computer and then click on “Active Streaming”.
- In case of different IP address, it is recommended to use your Firestick browser instead of another web browser.
- After clicking on the “Active Streaming” you will have to pass through Captcha for security purposes.
- After solving the Captcha, you will see a screen with your device IP address, make sure it is the same as the previous step.
- Now click on “Pair vshare.EU” Now again click on “Active Streaming” to successfully pair your device.
- All done.
If other methods fail, you can follow this solution to solve the standard Kodi error. In this process, you have to disable all those websites which contain Captchas. After disabling the Captcha, you will only get those links where there is no need for Captcha entry. How can you do this? Let’s have a look.
- Open Kodi from Firestick
- Open Addons
- Now select Video addons from the list
- Click on any addon of your choice
- Go down, click on the Settings
- After clicking on Settings, go to “Playback Settings”.
- In the “Playback” click on “Hosters with Captchas” and disable it
- All done.
After doing these changes in the Kodi on your Firestick, you will never see the Video share error on your screen. But disabling the Hosters and Captchas might slow down your internet connection as well as give you some broken links.
Among all the available methods on the internet, these three discussed methods are highly helpful and working correctly. Hopefully, the http://vshare.eu/pair error on Kodi is fixed, and you are now all set to enjoy unlimited browsing.
Besides these three solutions, you can also try Real Debrid. This is a paid tool which costs around 4.60$ per month but is helpful for many streaming devices including Kodi and Firestick.
Once you are all set for Real Debrid, you need to integrate it with Kodi. It gives you premium access to URLs without any broken links.