If you are facing an error message like “Check the Log for More Information” then here is the quick solution to your this Kodi error. You can fix Kodi log errors with the help of clearing cache on your Kodi. For this, you have to install a third party addon from the Merlin Repository. The app is called Merlin Auto Cleaner.
How to Fix Kodi Error – Check the Log for More Information with Auto Cleaner
Have a look on the below guide to install Merlin Auto Cleaner addon on Kodi for a quick solution of all kind of Kodi Log errors.
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://mwiz.co.uk/repo/ in the top text box
- Now type Merlin in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Merlin > repository.merlin.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Merlin Repo
- Click on Video Addons > Merlin Auto Cleaner > Install and wait for notification
This Kodi addon will auto clean all your Cache and Purge Packages on startup and hence you will never face such issues again on your device.