If you are using Kodi from some time then you will be aware of the fact that there are plenty of error and warning messages appear after some time on a regular basis. Just like other errors, you might be already encountered with the error message “Check the log for more information”. This is really one of the most disturbing error messages for any Kodi user.
As a regular Kodi user, if you are facing an error message like “Check the Log for More Information” then here is the quick solution to your this Kodi error. You can fix Kodi log errors with the help of clearing cache on your Kodi. For this, you have to install a third party addon from the Merlin Repository. The app is called Merlin Auto Cleaner.
Fix the Kodi Error “Check the Log for More Information” with Auto Cleaner
Have a look on the below guide to install Merlin Auto Cleaner addon on Kodi for a quick solution of all kind of Kodi Log errors.
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://mwiz.co.uk/repo/ in the top text box
- Now type Merlin in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Merlin > repository.merlin.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Merlin Repo
- Click on Video Addons > Merlin Auto Cleaner > Install and wait for notification
This Kodi addon will auto clean all your Cache and Purge Packages on startup and hence you will never face such issues again on your device.
At the end – Kodi Check Log for More Information
Facing such errors is a common thing in Kodi. You are not supposed to get dishearted. Rather look for a way for resolving the issue. Blogs like this will always help you to quickly find support for your Kodi related issues and errors. If you are unable to find a solution on third party blogs like this, then the best way is to visit the Kodi official forum. Experts on the Kodi forum always come with a solution for any kind of Kodi related error/problem.
At the end of this tutorial we are hopeful that your problem will be resolved if not then were are here to assist you further. You may reach us through comments, contact us form, or through our social media profiles. We will be more than happier to assist you personally on our website related issues.
How was the guide? Please feel free to give us your feedback and will try to come with more guides based on your suggestions. Thanks for reading and your support.