Exodus Redux is the favourite addon of every Kodi user. Kodi is an excellent source for finding useful content from the Internet. The bad thing about Kodi is that its third-party addons are going down and down after some time.
As a regular Kodi user, one should always be ready to face such situations. Luckily, in Kodi’s case, there are plenty of alternatives available for a single addon that can overcome the gap. Just like many other addons, Exodus Redux is also down for a long time.
It hurts when you keep your mind ready for watching your favourite documentary or movie with Exodus, and it stops responding and moving ahead.
This is a common issue that a Kodi addon refuses to work. An experienced and old user will never complain about such matters because they know there are alternatives available for each addon, but the beginner will always be worried about it. If the same is the case with you, here you are in the right place. We have done detailed research on the Internet and found some useful tips for our readers to solve the exudes Redux not working problem.
To fix the Exodus Redux not working issue, you need to stick to this blog post/guide. At the end of the compass, we are sure that you will find a solution and will get away from this expected exodus issue.
What Causes Exodus Redux No Stream Available or Not Working?
Why the Exodus not working or no available stream issue occur? There may not be specific reasons for the Exodus Redux No Stream Available issue. Here in this guide, we will look at all the possibilities and propose a closely relevant solution. Keep reading.
How to Fix Exodus Redux No Stream Available 2021
Have a look at the below given fixes for Kodi no stream available. We have added all the possible methods which will be enough to solve your issue in effective way.
Method 1: Changing the Timeout for Fixing Exodus No Stream Available Problem
If you have the latest Exodus Kodi addon installed and you still face the No stream available issues, then there might be the issue with the timeout. This issue occurs due to the slow internet connection, and when the server doesn’t get a request at a particular time, it merely shows the error.
This is not the issue, with a minor change from the settings, you will get back the stream available and working. So how to fix the problem by changing the timeout? All you need to increase the timeout or request time expiry. Use the below guide to change the timeout of any addon on Kodi.
- From Kodi, go to Exodus addon (You can go to a specific addon from the Kodi main screen)
- Click on Tools after clicking on Exodus addon
- Select the “General” tab from the menu
- Click on “Provider Timeout” from the General tab dialogue box
- Click on “Select” button from the remote and increase the time
- Finally, click on OK when everything is done. That’s all
Method 2: Use a VPN for No Stream Available
Someone time the no stream availability issue occurs due to the geolocation settings. There are specific Kodi addons by which you can’t access content in certain countries. This is not the best option, but using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended. It not only gives you quick access to any stream on Kodi but is also responsible for protecting your privacy on the web.
We have published specific blog posts on finding the best VPN with Kodi and Firestick; you can research your own and get the idea from our previously published articles.
Method 3: Update Exodus on Your FireStick
Updating Exodus on Firestick is a simple task. All you need to launch Kodi on Firestick
- Click on Addons Now click on “Package Installer.”
- And Select “My addons.”
- After this, go to “Video addons” section.
- Search for “Exodus Redux”
- Click on “Exodus Redux” and select the “update” button from the bottom menu.
- Compare the release number with the current one, if the installed Exodus Redux is outdated, click on it, and fresh downloading will start.
- Once the addon is updated, you will see a popup on the top right side saying “Add-on updated”.
- All done.
Now launch the addon and see if the No available stream problem is gone. If the issue is still there, then you have to try the next remedies for it.
Method 4: Clear Cache to Fix Exodus No Stream Available Issue
If the issue is still not vanished, then you have to go for this step. Clearing cache on Kodi resolves various matters including the Exodus no Stream. When you clear cache on any system/device, it makes the things run smoother and entirely. So, how to clear the cache on Kodi for fixing Exodus with no available stream error? Use the following guide to do so.
- Open Kodi
- Select “Add-ons”
- Click on Vido addons and Select Exodus from the list.
- Launch the addon by clicking on it and select “Tools” from the menu
- Click on “Cache Functions” on the next screen.
- Now select on the “Exodus Redux: Clear providers…”
- Select Yes from the popup saying “Are you sure?”
- Now select “Exodus Redux: Clear cache…” and select “yes” from the popup.
- You will see a notification saying “Process Complete.”
- All done
- You have cleared the cache, and hopefully, things will go smoothly onward.
Well, Kodi users always face problems in various ways, but it does not mean Kodi is not useful, and you should stop using it, but there are solutions for each issue associated with Kodi.
As you saw above, we found multiple solutions such as VPN, Cleaning Cache, Installing some other tools, and many more like these for fixing Exodus Redux no available stream error. It means that you will always find multiple solutions for the single problem on Kodi.
So, if one solution is not working then for the next one, but never stop using it due to these minor issues you may face while streaming your favourite movie, sports replays, games, documentaries or any other source of entertainment.
We tried our best to give you the exact solution for fixing the Exodus no stream issue. However, improvements might be required in this guide. If you have any question regarding this solution, please feel free to ask us through any communication medium. We will always try to come up with some unique ideas in the future. Thanks for reading.